Kostenlose Online-Spiele für weltweite Veranstaltungen, lustig, seltsame und wundervolle Ferien.
Feiertagespiele, um bemerkenswerte Ereignisse zu feiern. Mehr als 30 Online-Spiele, die sich auf beliebte weltweite Feiertage beziehen und für unterhaltsame, interaktive Feierlichkeiten verwendet werden können.
Alle Feiertage Spiele (33):
- Happy Birthday Game - Mark the happy day and celebrate, collecting 100 presents online!
- Happy New Year Game - Celebrate the new year launching virtual fireworks.
- Valentine's Day Game - Celebrate February 14 visiting popular romantic places in the world.
- Baba Marta Game - Fun online dressing game for ancient tribal ritual to dress in white and red.
- The Women's Day Game - Celebrate March 8 with fun online board and dice game.
- Spring Day Game - Fun online puzzle to celebrate the first spring on March 20th or 21st.
- April Fools' Day - Celebrate April 1, trying to catch the jesters in the woods.
- Happy Easter Game - Celebrate the first Sunday after the first Full Moon, after the vernal equinox in April.
- July Morning Game - Celebrate July 1 with song of Uriah Heep.
- July 4 Game - Celebrate US Independence day. Achieve most patriotic score.
- School Day Game - Celebrate September 15 visiting the school lessons in correct order.
- Halloween Spiel Game - Celebrate October 31 collecting candies from the spooky houses.
- Happy First Snow Game - Hit 20 snowmen with snowballs to celebrate the first snow.
- Merry Christmas Game - Celebrate December 25 decorating a Christmas tree.
- 12 Days of Christmas Bonus Game - Celebrate the days between Dec 25 and Jan 05.
- Edelweiss Day - Celebrate March 5 the Edelweiss day online.
- Pi Day - Celebrate March 14 the Pi day online.
- Sailors Day - On December 06 we celebrate the Sailor's Day.
- Student Day - On December 08 we celebrate the Student Day.
- Bird Day - National Bird Day is celebrated on January 5th. On this day, organizers suggest we reflect upon the conditions of birds held in captivity.
- May Day - May Day is a public holiday usually celebrated on 1 May. It is an ancient Northern Hemisphere spring festival and a traditional spring holiday in many cultures.
- Watermelon Day - The Watermelon Day is celebrated on August 3.
- Earth Day - Earth Day is an annual event celebrated on April 22. Worldwide, various events are held to demonstrate support for environmental protection.
- Australia Day - Australia Day is the official national day of Australia. Celebrated annually on 26 January, it marks the anniversary of the 1788 arrival of the First Fleet of British ships.
- Canada Day - Canada Day is celebrated on July 1st, except when it falls on a Sunday it is then celebrated the next day. It is a celebration of Canadian heritage and pride.
- Oktoberfest - While it is a giant world festival in Germany, Oktoberfest celebrations are held around the world during October. Drink a beer to meet new faces in the bar.
- President's Day - President's Day is a day set aside to honor all of the U.S. presidents. Since 1968, it is observed on the third Monday in February.
- V-E Day - Victory in Europe Day, generally known as VE Day (Great Britain) or V-E Day (North America), is celebrated on May 8 to mark the end of fighting in Europe during World War II.
- Flag Day - Flag Day is celebrated on June 14th. Flag Day, is a day for all Americans to celebrate and show respect for our flag, its designers and makers.
- Peace Day - The International Day of Peace, sometimes unofficially known as World Peace Day, is a United Nations-sanctioned holiday observed annually on 21 September.
- Cyrillic Alphabet - On May 24 is celebrated the creation of the Cyrillic alphabet.
- Campfire Day - The first Saturday in August is proclaimed to be Campfire Day and Night!
- Fast Foods Day - National Fast Food Day is celebrated on November 16.
- Star Wars Day - Celebrated on May 4th. Star Wars Day is May the Fourth, because of a famous quote from the hugely popular science fiction series blockbuster is "May the Force (Fourth) be with you"