Someone from Planet 42 had this strange idea, that a review about a game, may be actually another game, or just a small fun puzzle. And the knowledge about video games is not to be underestimated. These fun game previews are fast and there is not much for reading, beside some base statistics about the game. The interactive game review may be fun too, as it needs a little interaction, while all pieces of the puzzle are sorted, which represent a screenshot from the game. With this fun puzzles, we also acquire new knowledge, therefore completing every game screen puzzle will also reward +1 Knowledge Level
. Find good games by interacting.
The game screen puzzles are separated in 6 categories according to the type of the game:
- Turn Based Strategy - This collection includes fun screen puzzles with the best TBS game titles since 1994.
- Real Time Strategy - This collection includes fun game preview puzzles with the most exciting RTS game titles since 1998.
- Simulators - This collection includes online game review puzzles about the most addicting SIM, management and tycoon game titles since 1995.
- Role Playing Games - This collection includes fun game screen previews about the most amazing RPG titles since 2001.
- Turn Based Tactic - This collection includes fun game screen reviews about the most awesome TBT game titles since 1996.
- Real Time Tactic - This collection includes interactive game reviews about the best RTT game titles since 2001.
The Interactive Game Reviews website include: fun screen puzzles, screenshot puzzles, video game previews, interactive game reviews, what to play today, what to play next, best computer games preview, exciting games to play, game type puzzles, game review puzzles, and more than 25 online puzzles about the greatest computer games by types, that may be used to decide what to play next. Here is the blog with the Best Games Ever