This fun shooting game, is a simple preview of the connected vessels filling principle. The game is designed for learning while playing. All connected vessels filled up with uniform fluids will maintain the same level in the connected containers. This physics phenomenon is very often used in our everyday life, without us even know it. For example, the water in the pipes we use to drink, wash and shower every day is part of one big connected vessels system through the whole city and the water tower, which is situated in a higher city point. Now you can stop wonder from where the pressure in the sink comes so the water can come out. In this game, there are 6 types of potions, containing fluids or gases, which do different things.
1. Breaking the blue potion will spill out water. The water will go to the conncted vessels and fill up them a bit.
2. Breaking the red potion will spill out some juice. Going in the container it will mix up and change the color of the fluid.
3. Breaking the yellow potion will spill out some acid. In this game the acid will just turn one liquid level back.
4. Breaking the green potion will spill out some slime, contaminating the fluid. In real connected vessel, this may disturb the equal level of the fluid.
5. Breaking the black potion will spill out the mercury, poluting the air in the game room. If you break 4 mercury potions, you loose the game.
6. Breaking the purple potion will release some air, reversing the effect of the mercury potion.