This fun mosaic game, is a simple compilation of language and grammar rules. Definitions of the included rules are as following:
1. Noun is a word used to identify any of a class of people, places, or things such as car, house and people.
2. Pronoun is a word that substitutes for a noun or noun phrase, such as he, they and what.
3. Personal Pronouns are pronouns that are associated primarily with a particular person, which are I, you, he, she, it, we and they.
4. Adjective is a word naming an attribute of a noun, such as awesome, orange and beautiful.
5. Verb is a word used to describe an action, state, or occurrence, and forming the main part of the predicate of a sentence, such as run, think and climb.
6. Adverb is a word or phrase that modifies the meaning of an adjective, verb, or other adverb, expressing manner, place, time, or degree, such as slowly, happily and quiet.
7. Preposition is a word used to link nouns, pronouns, or phrases to other words within a sentence, such as on, with and in.
8. Morpheme is the smallest grammatical unit in a language that can not be further divided, such us "-ing", forming incoming.
9. Prefix is a morpheme placed before the stem of a word, such us "un-" added to the word happy, forming unhappy.
10. Suffix is a morpheme added at the end of a word to form a derivative such us "-able", added after desire, forming desirable.
11. Plurals. In order to change a singular noun to its plural form usually a suffix is added to the word, for English it is "s" or "es".
12. Articles are the definite article "the" and the indefinite articles "a" and "an". Use of the definite article implies that the speaker assumes the listener knows the identity of the noun's referent.
13. Phrase is a group of words, often carrying a special idiomatic meaning.
14. Spelling. Some languages, like English, have differences in writing and pronouncing the words.
15. Letter is a grapheme (written character) in an alphabetic system of writing.
16. Word is the smallest element that can be uttered in isolation with objective or practical meaning.
17. Sentence is a textual unit consisting of one or more words that are grammatically linked.
18. Tense is a category that expresses time reference with reference to the moment of speaking. There are 3 main tenses - present, past and future, which are divided in many more according to the language.