"Metropolitan Regions Puzzle" is a small knowledge level game to place the metropolitan regions on the world map. Fun geography exercise to study the names and locations of 22 largest cities by population in the world for 2020. Geography educational game, suitable for online lessons and interactive classes. Free online game.
Minute to win it game.
This fun geography class game include the following metropolitan regions by population :
1. Tokyo / Japan - population: 37,400,068
2. Delhi / India - population: 28,514,000
3. Shanghai / China - population: 25,582,000
4. São Paulo / Brazil - population: 21,650,000
5. Mexico City / Mexico - population: 21,581,000
6. Cairo / Egypt - population: 20,076,000
7. Mumbai / India - population: 19,980,000
8. Beijing / China - population: 19,618,000
9. Dhaka / Bangladesh - population: 19,578,000
10. Osaka / Japan - population: 19,281,000
11. New York / United States - population: 18,819,000
12. Karachi / Pakistan - population: 15,400,000
13. Buenos Aires / Argentina - population: 14,967,000
14. Chongqing / China - population: 14,838,000
15. Istanbul / Turkey - population: 14,751,000
16. Kolkata / India - population: 14,681,000
17. Manila / Philippines - population: 13,482,000
18. Lagos / Nigeria - population: 13,463,000
19. Rio de Janeiro / Brazil - population: 13,293,000
20. Kinshasa / DR Congo - population: 13,171,000
21. Los Angeles / United States - population: 12,458,000
Every puzzle piece represent one of 22 largest cities by population in the world in the world for 2020. They are located at the top of the screen. Drag and drop the metropolitan regions on their correct colored location on the world map at the bottom of the screen. Smaller number is the larger city.
Know at least 5 metropolitan regions and get +1 Knowledge Level.
Class subject: Metropolitan Regions.
The United Nations uses three definitions for what constitutes a city, as not all cities in all jurisdictions are classified using the same criteria. Cities may be defined as the cities proper, the extent of their urban area, or their metropolitan regions. The largest city by population using the city proper definition, which is the area under the administrative boundaries of a local government. The largest city by population using the metropolitan area definition, which is a loose term referring to urban area and its primary commuter areas. The largest city by population using the urban area definition, which is a loose term referring to a contiguous area with a certain population density. In many countries, metropolitan areas are established either with an official organisation or only for statistical purposes.
This geography learning game may answer the following questions: