This class is a continuation of the opposite emotions
class, to look at some more states of the mind and behavior.
1. Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on negative annoyance or anger. On the other hand people may become inpatience or Nervous.
2. Confidence is generally described as a state of being certain either that a hypothesis or prediction is correct or that a chosen course of action is the best or most effective. On the other hand, when people get Surprised all confidence vanishes.
3. Carefree is the state of mind and body, where the person have nothing to worry about, no time frames, or things depending on the perspn's decision. Although it is a good emotion, it is commonly seen only in childs. On the other hands there is Anxiety, or the obsessive thinking about problems may lead to unpleasant state of inner turmoil, often accompanied by nervous behavior.
4. Inspiration refers to an unconscious burst of creativity in a person's endeavour. Not only musicians or artists can feel inspiration. It is an outcom of 2 or 3 good emotion. On the other hand there is the Boredom. In conventional usage, boredom is an emotional or psychological state experienced when an individual is left without anything in particular to do, is not interested in his or her surroundings, or feels that a day or period is dull or tedious.
5. Excitement is an emotional state of enthusiasm, eagerness and anticipation, while Apathy is a lack of feeling, emotion, interest, and concern. It is a state of indifference, or the suppression of emotions.
6. Relaxation is a positive state of the mind and the body. And it may often be a therapy for disposing negative emotions. On the other hand there is the intense endeavours, which can leed to negative emotions.
7. Emotional Loose refers to a state of the body, where the person is relaxed and carefree. On the other hand there is the stress. Stress is a feeling of strain and pressure. Small amounts of stress may be desired, beneficial, and even healthy. Positive stress helps improve athletic performance. It also plays a factor in motivation, adaptation, and reaction to the environment.
8. Admiration is an emotional response involving pleasure, wonder, and reverence. It is a combination of awe and affection toward another person. On the other side, there is despise. Despise is like hatred, but it has more argumental root.