How I learned 4 behavior reactions with Herluf Bidstrup's cartoons.
"Four Behaviors" is a free online knowledge level game about four main behavior types and how
they react in
tense situations with Herluf Bidstrup
cartoons and a little interaction.
Guess the ending picture. A short flash tile game for desktop computers,
laptops and tablets, which may be played in the web browser.
The Psychology Knowledge Board include 4 fun cartoon pieces to play with.
It is part of the Interactive Mind Studies educational tools.
This fun education multimedia may answer some of the following questions:
- Which are the four behavior types?
- How do people react in tense social situation?
- What is a person who makes dramas?
- What is a person who makes jokes and laughter?
- What is a person who makes conflicts?
- What is a person who do not care?
- How to call restless people with volatile temper?
- How to call careless people with calm temper?
- How to call dramatic people with sad temper?
- How to call energetic people with joyful temper?
- Do Restless people lack Tolerance and Reasoning traits?
- Do Careless people lack Vanity and Anxiety traits?
- Do Drama people lack Optimism and Happiness traits?
- Do Joker people lack Jealousy and Angry traits?