Units of time and time measurement
in a fun online educational physics class game.
"Time Units Pyramid" is a free online knowledge level game about the Units of time
The task is to arrange the pyramid floors in ascending measurement order and achieve +1 Knowledge Level.
Time measurement learning game. A small fun puzzle for desktop computers, laptops and tablets,
which may be played in the web browser.
The Physics Knowledge Board include 9 units of time part pieces to play with.
Interactive Physics Workshop educational tools.
This fun education class may answer some of the following questions:
- Which are the units of time?
- How is time measured?
- What are the time units equivalent?
- How is 100 years called?
- How many seconds does one minute have?
- How many minutes does one hour have?
- How many hours does one day have?
- How many days does one month have?
- How many months does one year have?
- How many years does one century have?