This fun mosaic game, is a simple giude in the vast world of physics. The physics tree looks a little a set of gears, and we may try to sort it from the top left.
1. Magnetism - the study of magnetic fields, electric currents and the magnetic moments of elementary particles.(example: a magnet)
2. Electricity - the set of physical phenomena associated with the presence of electric charge.
3. Electrostatics - is a branch of physics that deals with the phenomena and properties of stationary or slow-moving electric charges.
4. Electronics - the study of the flow of electrons, generally in a circuit.
5. Force - in physics, a force is any interaction that, when unopposed, will change the motion of an object.
6. Gravity - or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass are brought toward one another.
7. Mechanics - the study of the motion of bodies in a frame of reference.
8. Thermodynamics - is a branch of physics concerned with heat and temperature and their relation to energy and work.
9. Fluid Dynamics - the study of the physical properties of fluids, specifically liquids and gases.
10. Waves - in physics, a wave is an oscillation accompanied by a transfer of energy that travels through a medium.
11. Optics - the study of the physical properties of light.
12. Acoustics - the study of sound and sound waves.
13. Vibration - a mechanical phenomenon whereby oscillations occur about an equilibrium point.
14. Nuclear Physics - the study of the physical properties of the atomic nucleus.
15. Nanotechnology - the science of building circuits and machines from single molecules and atoms.
16. Quantum Mechanics - is a branch of physics of small scales and low energy levels of atoms and subatomic particles.
17. Relativity - the study of systems, which generally involves moving at speeds very close to the speed of light.
18. Astronomy - the study of space.