Free Logic Games
Math Games
Free Geography Games


p42 astronomy icon p42 biology icon p42 geography icon p42 mathematics icon p42 chemistry icon p42 computers icon p42 physics icon p42 languages icon p42 arts icon p42 archeology icon


Back Math Puzzle Games Math Arcades Math Quests Math Classroom Games Interactive Worksheets Multiplication Games Geometry Games Math Converters and Generators Probability Games Math Tests Math for Kids Math for Students Next Game

twitter  

u3 u3

Simple lottery generator.

"Lottery Generator" is a basic probability values generator in gamemorph style. You can generate 5 random number and calculate winning period for 5/35 lottery. Free online math game to observe probability successful rate. Interactive probability study. Fun math educational game, suitable for online lessons and interactive classes. Part of the Fun Interactive Mathematics educational tools. Online math game.


This math class game include the following values:
  • Your 5 number
  • Random 5 numbers
  • Number of draws
  • 3 hits event
  • 4 hits event
  • 5 hits event
Lottery Generator Picture

l2 tt2


u3 u3

How to use Lottery Generator.

There are 5 empty grey balls at the top of the screen. Enter 5 different values there from 1 to 35. If you are too lazy to think out your numbers click the "Get" button to take a random numbers. Then hit "Generate" button, or press "g" key to generate 5 random lottery numbers. Every click makes one "Draw". When 3 of your numbers equal 3 of the generated numbers the first right ball will become green and show the number of the draw. This will mean if the lottery have a draw every day, this is the day when you get 3 hits since started playing. You win the game if you make 5 hits. We have never made it to the five hits and we tested the system by cheating. But if by chance you reach it in this game, just go and try real lottery the same day :)

Knowledge Achievements:
Know how long it takes to win the lottery and get +1 Knowledge Level.
Difficulty: impossible.

Lottery Generator Screenshot

l2 tt2

u3 u3

Class subject: Lottery.

A lottery is a form of gambling that involves the drawing of numbers for a prize. Lotteries are outlawed by some governments, while others endorse it to the extent of organizing a national or state lottery. It is common to find some degree of regulation of lottery by governments; the most common regulation is prohibition of sale to minors, and vendors must be licensed to sell lottery tickets. Though lotteries were common in the United States and some other countries during the 19th century, by the beginning of the 20th century, most forms of gambling, including lotteries and sweepstakes, were illegal in the U.S. and most of Europe as well as many other countries. This remained so until well after World War II. In the 1960s casinos and lotteries began to re-appear throughout the world as a means for governments to raise revenue without raising taxes. The principle is quite simple. You take chips from 5 to 5 000 000 people. Summarize the chips and take 30% for yourself. The rest 70% you divide for the winners. This way you never loose and being fare.

This fun math game may answer the following questions:
  • How long it takes to win the lottery?
  • How the lottery works?
l2 tt2



Comments (Blogger)

Download

Back Up Next


p42 psychology icon p42 history icon p42 economics icon p42 cooking icon p42 logic icon p42 sports icon p42 greeting cards icon p42 nature puzzles icon p42 movie puzzles icon p42 game puzzles icon
 
Labels: , Probability Games , ,
Planeta 42 Game World | About | Sitemap | Levels | Downloads | News | Free Games | Drawings | Best Games Ever