"Einstein's Riddle" is another visual solution for the famous Zebra Puzzle
. It is named after Einstein, because it is said only high intelligent people can solve it without help. A free online knowledge level logic game.
This fun flash game is suitable for desktop computers, laptops and tablets.
The Interactive Knowledge Board include 25 objects to be placed in the 5 houses of Einstein.
With this fun multimedia there is a visual solution for the logic test:
1. There are five houses painted in different color.
2. Every house inhabitants are of different nationa and own different pets.
3. They drink different beverages and drive different cars.
4. The Englishman lives in the red house.
5. The American owns the dog.
6. Fanta is drunk in the green house.
7. The Russian drinks Sprite.
8. The green house is immediately to the right of the ivory house.
9. The Mercedes driver owns a turtle.
10. Nissan is parked in front of the yellow house.
11. Beer is drunk in the middle house.
12. The German lives in the first house.
13. The man who drives BMW lives in the house next to the man with the fox.
14. The Nissan is parked in front of the house next to the house where the horse is kept.
15. The Opel driver drinks Pepsi.
16. The Japanese drives Volkswagen.
17. The German lives next to the blue house.
Who have a cat?