The "Interactive Language Learning" is a free online education web site with short games, tests and puzzles played online in the web browser. All games are free and run on medium class computers, tablets and laptops, with installed flash player. They reward +1 Knowledge Level
for every won game. Fun language educational language games, suitable for e-learning, online lessons and interactive classes. The collectible games (download versions), goes with build in player, but the levels are not saved on the website. Educational Multimedia Languages for all ages. Free to play and download without registration. Fun language games.
The language learning games are separated in 10 categories according to the game type, the language, and the knowledge type:
- The Language Learning Puzzles include small games to drag and drop words, letters and pictures and complete different objectives. Example game is the English Tenses Puzzle, where the pieces connect the tense with a correct example of that tense.
- The Language Learning Mosaics include short games to arrange pictures on their correct places. Example game is the Grammar Tree, where pictures of grammatical rules need to be arranged like fruits on a tree.
- The Language Arcade Games are mainly played with the keyboard to test or learn some grammatical rule or concept. Example game is the Irregular Verbs Tetris, where mowing with arrow keys, you need to send the english verb in the corect basket.
- The Language Tile Games category include fun games with words and pictures separated in tiles to remove or collect. Example game is the first part of 5 Animals 8 Languages, or the word practice games.
- The English Learning Games include all language games to help you learn english and have some fun.
- The Spanish Learning Games category include all fun language games to help you learn spanish and have some more fun.
- The German Learning Games is where to practice german language online.
- The Alphabet Games include all available alphabet puzzles, where you need to arrange the letters of different foreign languages.
- The Word Games category include tile games to match an image with a word for all languages. Example game is the English Animals, where for a given time you need to find the picture of the animal.
- The Online Tests category include English and grammar tests with integrated valuation system. Make the kids solve them and write the school mark after the test in language classes.
The Interactive Language Learning website include: fun language learning games, fun educational language games, online language learning games, online educational language games, fun school games, online school games, free educational foreign language games, free learning english games, free school games, english lesson games, online educational games to learn english, free online games, fun english educational games, fun online games, fun english learning class games, english games, interactive online english classes, interactive knowledge boards, Language knowledge boards, interactive classes, knowledge games for foreign languages, english tests, online tests, online english tests, english classroom games, english learning games for adults, english games for kids, english games for middle school, english games for adults, english games, for high school, english games for kids, language games in classroom. Here is the blog with the Remarkable Collection of Language Games