A peripheral device is a device used to put information into and get information out of the computer.
Three categories of peripheral devices exist based on their relationship with the computer:
1). An input device sends data or instructions to the computer, such as a mouse, keyboard, graphics tablet, image scanner, barcode reader, game controller, light pen, light gun, microphone, digital camera, webcam, dance pad, and read-only memory);
2). An output device provides output from the computer, such as a computer monitor, projector, printer, and computer speaker);
3). An input/output device performs both input and output functions, such as a computer data storage device (including a disk drive, USB flash drive, memory card, and tape drive) and a touchscreen).
1. TFT Monitor - output device.
2. CRT Monitor - output device.
3. Keyboard - input device.
4. Mouse - input device.
5. Joystick - input device.
6. Floppy disk drive - input/output device.
7. PC speakers - output device.
8. Microphone - input device.
9. Web camera- input device.
10. Flash drive - input/output device.
11. Printer - output device.
12. Scanner - input device.