How much is 1 megabyte. Fun information equivalents with IT games.
"Units of Information Puzzle" is a free online knowledge level game, to practice file size measurement - Bytes, Kilobytes, Megabytes, Gigabytes, Terabytes, or just
Drag and drop the data blocks
in the pyramid of knowledge.
A small puzzle game for desktop computers, laptops and tablets, which may be played in the web browser.
The IT Knowledge Board include 7 data level blocks to play with.
Part of the Interactive Computer Tools educational games.
This fun education multimedia may answer some of the following questions:
- How many MBs are in a GB?
- How much is 1 byte, kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte, etc?
- Is 1 GB Gigabyte equal to 1024 MB megabyte?
- 1 TB Terabyte equals to how many GB Gigabytes ?
- Is MB or KB the larger measurement of data?
- How infirmation, or data is measured?
- What is the information units equivalent?
- What is the table of information units measurement?