The file structure and 9 basic file types in a fun computer science game.
"File Structure and Types" is a free online knowledge level game, about the 9 basic file types and their main differences.
Shoot the 9 moving file types with their extension.
A small arcade game for desktop computers,
laptops and tablets, which may be played in the web browser.
The IT Knowledge Board include 9 moving files to shoot.
The game is part of the Interactive Computer Tools educational games.
This fun education multimedia may answer some of the following questions:
- What is the file structure?
- What is the extension of text files?
- What is the extension of picture files?
- What is the extension of archive files?
- What is the icon of sound files?
- What is the icon of movie files?