To play online press the screenshot above and then the start button. Or you can download the game and play offline.
46 presidents of the United States in a fun online history learning game.
"US Presidents Puzzle" is a free online knowledge level game, about the List of Presidents of the United States. It is a small puzzle game for desktop computers, laptops and tablets, which may be played in the web browser. Drag and drop the portraits of the presidents in their correct year of presidency. The History Knowledge Board include all 46 presidents till 2017 to play with. Part of the Interactive Civilization Monuments educational tools.
This interactive lesson may answer some of the following questions:
Who are the presidents of the United States?
When is the presidency of each president?
Who is the latest president of America ?
How many presidents do US have till 2017?
The presidents of the US by presidency year?
What is the party/agenda of each president of the US?
Who are the presidents by number?
Who is the president, which appear twice i number?
How to play US Presidents Puzzle.
Here are all the 46 presidents, made like movable cards on the top of the screen. Every president is framed with his party color. In the middle there are the empty slots with the year of presidency, again indicating the party color and number of the president. Drag and drop the president portraits in the correct place. The numbers goes from the left column down, and the pictures are arranged in rows. The game is more like learning tool, rathar than testing tool, so it is not very hard to count the rows and columns and place all presidents in order.
Know at least 5 presidents of America.
Winning the game rewards +1 Knowledge Level from civilization category.
The download version(bottom of the page) include an executable file for Windows OS with local levels only.
Class subject: The USA presidents.
As one of the oldest democracy, the United States of America have 46 presidents so far till 2017. Here they are by numerical order: 1. George Washington - Unaffiliated
2. John Adams - Federalist
3. Thomas Jefferson - Democratic/Republican
4. James Madison - Democratic/Republican
5. James Monroe - Democratic/Republican
6. John Adams - Democratic/Republican
7. Andrew Jackson - Democratic
8. Martin Van Buren - Democratic
9. William Harrison - Whig
10. John Tyler - Whig
11. James Polk - Democratic
12. Zachary Taylor - Whig
13. Millard Fillmore - Whig
14. Franklin Pierce - Democratic
15. James Buchanan - Democratic
16. Abraham Lincoln - Republican
17. Andrew Johnson - Democratic
18. Ulysses Grant - Republican
19. Rutherford Hayes - Republican
20. James Garfield - Republican
21. Chester Arthur - Republican
22. Grover Cleveland - Democratic
23. Benjamin Harrison - Republican
24. Grover Cleveland - Democratic
25. William McKinley - Republican
26. Theodore Roosevelt - Republican
27. William Howard Taft - Republican
28. Woodrow Wilson - Democratic
29. Warren Harding - Republican
30. Calvin Coolidge - Republican
31. Herbert Hoover - Republican
32. Franklin Roosevelt - Democratic
33. Harry Truman - Democratic
34. Dwight Eisenhower - Republican
35. John Kennedy - Democratic
36. Lyndon Johnson - Democratic
37. Richard Nixon - Republican
38. Gerald Ford - Republican
39. Jimmy Carter - Democratic
40. Ronald Reagan - Republican
41. George H. Bush - Republican
42. Bill Clinton - Democratic
43. George W. Bush - Republican
44. Barack Obama - Democratic
45. Donald Trump - Republican. 46. Joe Biden - Democratic.
And here are small portraits of them, framed with the party color of each president.
Try to put them in their correct year of presidency.