This small fun game will guide you in the course of Russo Turkish War of 18771878, beginning with the first major event during 1875 - the Herzegovina Uprising. On 24 April 1877 Russia declared war on the Ottomans and its troops entered Romania through the newly built Eiffel Bridge near Ungheni. On 03 March 1878 the war ended with the Treaty of San Stefano. Here are some key battles and events during the Russo Turkish War:
1. 09 July 1875 Herzegovina Rebellion mark the beginning of unrest in the region.
2. 20 April 1876 April Uprising have been quelled by the Ottomans.
3. 30 June 1876 Serbia Independence and atrocities on the Balkans.
4. 12 April 1877 Battles near Ungheni - Russia declare war on Ottomans.
5. 12 May 1877 Romania Independence. Russian troops march through Romania.
6. 20 May 1877 Battles near Kars. Diversion attacks to the eastern front.
7. 28 June 1877. Russian crossing of the Danube river defeating the superrrior Ottoman fleet.
8. 16 July 1877 Battle of Nikopol. Key position and Dunabe port taken.
9. 02 October 1877 Battle for Ruse Ivanovo-Chiflik. Skirmish attacks near Ruse.
10. 10 December 1877 Siege of Pleven with many casualties for the Russians.
11. 09 January 1878 Battle of Shipka Pass. After series of four battles the Shipka pass is finally taken.
12. 16 January 1878 Battle of Plovdiv. With the fall of Plovdiv Russian troops advanced to Constantinople, making western powers angry and signing the San Stefano Treaty, which ended the war.