This small fun puzzle will test your medieval knowledge. You probably know the knight armor parts from those cool role playing games.
1. Helm - Armor for the head.
2. Cuirass - chest armor.
3. Gorget - Neck defense. Armored collar made from hinged plates or laminations.
4. Pauldron - Shoulders. Vest-like shoulder armor which added some protection over the breastplate and across the upper back.
7. Gauntlet - Armored glove.
8. Vambrace - Forearm shielding. This term is sometimes used to refer to the entire arm defense, which is divided into upper and lower cannons.
9. Couter - Armored elbow guards.
10. Rerebrace - Armor shielding of the upper arm. The rerebrace is also referred to as the upper cannon.
11. Faulds / Tasset - Armor, usually composed of lames, which attached to the breastplat, serving to protect the abdomen.
12. Cuisse - Armor of the thigh.
13. Poleyn - Cup-shaped armor knee-guards, often equipped with fan-plates.
14. Greaves - Armor of the lower leg.
15. Sabatons - Articulating foot armor. Some designs even included long dagger-like toe projections.