Provinces, formally provincial-level administrative divisions or first-level administrative divisions, are the highest-level Chinese administrative divisions. There are 33 such divisions, classified as 22 provinces (not including Taiwan, which is claimed but not actually controlled by the People's Republic of China), four municipalities, five autonomous regions, and two Special Administrative Regions.
This geography learning game may answer the following questions:
- How many regions do China have?
- Which are the China states?
- Which are the 5 biggest states of China?
- What are the political borders of China regions?
- Where is Beijing situated?
- Where is Shandong situated?