How I found 385 euros,
with fun online economics games.
The "Euro Puzzle" is a free online knowledge level game, about the outlook of the Erupean Union euro banknotes, including five, ten, twenty and fifty euro bills. Also there are the fronts of big banknotes like 50, 100 and 200 bilks, and at the bottom of the picture, there are some of the former euro currencies, like the French franc,
Deutsche mark, Spanish pesos and Greece drachma.
It is a small square rotating puzzle for desktop computers, laptops and tablets,
which may be played in the web browser.
Align the squares to fit the banknotes picture.
The Economics Knowledge Board include 40 picture pieces of the euro to sort out.
Part of the Interactive Personal Finances educational tools.
This fun education multimedia may answer some of the following questions:
1. How does 5 euro back and front banknote looks like?
2. How does 10 euro back and front banknote looks like?
3. How does 20 euro back and front banknote looks like?
4. How does 50 euro front banknote looks like?
5. How does 100 euro front banknote looks like?
6. How does 200 euro front banknote looks like?