30 Lanthanide and Actinide metals in a fun online chemistry learning game.
"Lanthanide and Actinide" is a free online knowledge game, used to to explore the Periodic Table
Click the elements to roll them while they fit their real places. A short flash tile game for desktop computers,
laptops and tablets, which may be played in the web browser. The Chemistry Knowledge Board include 30 pieces
of elements pictures to play with. Part of the Interactive Chemistry Laboratory educational tools.
This fun education class game may answer some of the following questions:
- How many Lanthanide and Actinide metals are there in the Periodic System?
- What is the color of Lanthanide metals group?
- What is the color of Actinide metals group?
- Which are Lanthanide and Actinide metals in the Periodic Table
- Where are Lanthanide and Actinide metals situated in the Periodic System?
- Is Cerium a Lanthanide metal?
- Is Uranium an Actinide metal?
How to play Lanthanide and Actinide
Roll the element's position in the table, by clicking on them. When all elements are set in place, the vault can be
opened. There is a short information for every element like picture, crystal structure and where it finds application
or usage. Use the assigned keys to roll the elements faster. Their atom number is equal to their count number in
the table. Also the one time hint will help, use it with good timing.
Know the location of all Lanthanide and Actinide group in the Periodic System.
Winning the game rewards +1 Knowledge Level
on planeta42.com website.
The download version(bottom of the page) include an executable file for Windows OS with local levels only.
Here is a gameplay movie on YouTube.
Class subject: Lanthanide and Actinide Metals.