1. Electron - The electron is a subatomic particle, with a negative elementary electric charge.
2. Shell - Electron shell is considered an orbit followed by electrons around an atom's nucleus.
3. Nucleus - The small, dense region consisting of protons and neutrons at the center of an atom.
4. Neutron - A subatomic particle, with no net electric charge and a mass slightly larger than that of a proton.
5. Proton - A subatomic particle, with a positive electric charge and mass slightly less than that of a neutron.
6. Hadron - A composite particle made of quarks held together by the strong force in a similar way as molecules.
7. Quark - An elementary particle and a fundamental constituent of matter.
8. Neutrino - An elementary particle, that interacts only via the weak subatomic force and gravity.