Here are all the questions in the general biology test, with their possible answers. Solve the test online to see which answers are correct and recieve a school mark and new knowledge level.
1. Anatomy - How many bones does the wrist has?
2. Physiology - Which organ is part of the respiratory system?
3. Neurobiology - Which cell is native to the nervous system?
4. Endocrinology - Which is the primary female sex hormone?
5. Genetics - Which combination of chromosome will give a baby boy?
6. Biochemistry - Which is a biomolecule.
7. Biophysics - Which of the folowing is related to biophysics?
- Plant growth;
- Human emotion;
- None of the above.
8. Medicine - Penicillin is extracded from:
9. Immunology - A vaccine typically contains:
- Large amounts of disease-causing microorganism;
- Small amounts of disease-causing microorganism;
- Healing substance.
10. Cell biology - Which of the following is not an organelle?
11. Microbiology - An eukaryote is any organism whose cells:
- have cell nucleus and other organelles enclosed within membranes;
- lacks cell nucleus and other organelles enclosed within membranes;
- have cell nucleus and other organelles enclosed within Cell wall.
12. Botany is the study of:
13. Zoology is the study of:
14. Mycology is the study of:
15. Paleontology is the scientific study of life that existed prior to the start of the:
- Holocene Epoch;
- Pleistocene Epoch;
- Pliocene Epoch;
16. Marine biology is the scientific study of organisms:
- in the oceans, seas alnd lakes;
- in mountains, hills and valley;
- deep beneath the earth.
17. Evolution – Humans came from:
18. Ecology - Environment may be polluted:
- only by human activities;
- only by natural processes;
- by both of the above.