27 Uranian moons view in a fun online
The "Uranus Moons" is a free online knowledge level game, about the natural satellites and space bodies going around the gas gian Uranus
Drag and drop the moon pictures in correct order.
A small puzzle game for desktop computers, laptops and tablets, which may be played in the web browser.
The Astronomy Knowledge Board include 12 pictures of Uranian Satellites, 5 taken by Voyager 2 and Earth telescopes, and 7 artistic drawings of the bigger moons, to play with.
The game is part of the Interactive Astronomy Observatory educational tools.
This fun educational class may answer some of the following questions:
- How many moons does Uranus has?
- Which is the biggest satellite orbiting Uranus?
- For how many years does the most far moon go around Uranus one time?
- Which are the 5 major Uranus moons?
- When are the moons of Uranus discovered ?
- Which is the closest object to Uranus?
- Which is the most distant object in the Uranus small ring?
- Where is Miranda situated by moon number?
- Where is Ariel moon situated?
- How many planet class satellites are there around Saturn?
- Which is the biggest moon in the Uranus ring?
- What is there in the ring of Uranus?