14 Neptune's Moons view in a fun online
educational game for astronomy.
The "Neptune Moons Puzzle" is a free online knowledge level game, about the natural satellites and space bodies going around the gas gian Neptune
Drag and drop the moon pictures in correct order.
A small puzzle game for desktop computers, laptops and tablets, which may be played in the web browser.
The Astronomy Knowledge Board include 10 movable pictures of Neptune satellites, 3 taken by space probes and Earth telescopes, and 7 artistic drawings of the bigger moons, to play with.
The game is part of the Interactive Astronomy Observatory educational tools.
This fun educational class may answer some of the following questions:
- How many moons does Neptune has?
- Which is the biggest satellite orbiting Neptune?
- For how many years does the far most moon Neso go around Neptune one time?
- Which is the one major moon of Neptune?
- When are the moons of Neptune discovered ?
- Is Naiad the closest object to Neptune?
- Where is Triton situated by moon number?
- How many planet class satellites are there around Neptune?
- Which is the biggest moon in the Neptune ring?
- What is there in the ring of Neptune?