This small test game include 8 random moons from other planets and 2 of Mars:
1. Beginning from left to right, the first moon is Phoebe. It is a moon of Saturn, so we continue to the right.
2. Second moon is Europa. It is one of the most famous moon of Jupiter, so it does not belong to Mars.
3. The third moon is Phobos. It is the bigger moon of Mars, and it orbits closer than the other one. So we place it in the upper bigger circlet.
4. The forth moon is Proteus. It is a moon of Neptune, so we move to the right.
5. The fifth moon is Callisto. It is one of the biggest moons in the Sol System and it belong to Jupiter again.
6. The sixth moon is Titania and it belong to Uranus. It is the first moon discovered around Uranus.
7. Next moon is Io. It is a volcanic moon around Jupiter, so it does not belong to Mars.
8. Right of Io, there is Deimos - the second moon of Mars. We place it in the lower smaller circlet.
9. Mimas and Hyperion are moons of Saturn.