P42 Interactive Astronomy Lessons.
The "Interactive Astronomical Lessons" is a free educational website that can be used for examination, new knowledge, reference and entertainment in astronomy lessons. Each lesson is a small game and all games can be played online in a web browser for free and without registration. They work on mid-range computers, tablets and laptops, with installed flash player. Like all Planeta 42 games, when completed, the astronomy games reward +1 Knowledge Level
for every won game. The collectible astronomy (download
versions) goes with a built-in player, but the levels are not stored on the site, but on your computer. Let's learn about nearby and distant cosmos through interaction. Free online games, tests and puzzles for general astronomy online.
The astronomy games are separated in 15 categories according to the game type and the knowledge type:
- Astronomy Puzzles - This collection includes astronomy games to drag and drop pictures of various objects of interest to astronomy and arrange them by different requirements.
- Astronomy Mosaic Puzzles - This collection includes games, where the player need to fit all objects into a mosaic pattern. They may be used either for study or for testing astronomy knowledge.
- Astronomy Picture Puzzles - This collection includes games, where an astronomy picture is divided in number of rotating squares to be fit and complete the picture.
- Moon Games - This collection includes all applications about the natural satellites of the planets in the Solar system. Fun moon games to explore the space.
- Space Craft Games - This collection includes interesting information about the missions sent to the planets in the Solar system since 1960 to modern times. Games about probes, landers, orbiters and space missions.
- Astronomy Arcade Games - This collection includes games, that usually involve playing with the keyboard, passing through astronomy objects and controlling space ships.
- Astronomy Maze Games - This collection includes games, where the player is searching for a way in the labyrinths to find the location of the astronomy knowledge.
- Astronomy Card Games - This collection includes basic card games to play and learn astronomy in fun interactive way.
- Quest Games - This collection includes one turn based strategy game to colonize 6 planets and build structures to return to Earth.
- Astronomy Board Games - This collection includes games, which are played on an interactive board in astronomy background.
- Sim Games - This collection is not available yet.
- Astronomy Tests - This collection includes questions and answers for evaluating pupils and students in astronomy classes.
- Astronomy Quizzes - This collection includes picture of the astronomy subjects and not only plain text.
- Astronomy for Kids - This collection includes all astronomy games, that are suitable for kids and teens for 4 - 8 grade.
- Astronomy for Students - This collection includes all astronomy games, that are suitable for students and adults for 9 grade and above.
The Interactive Astronomical Lessons include:
- fun astronomy games,
online astronomy games,
free astronomy games,
play astronomy games,
study astronomy games,
unblocked astronomy games,
drag and drop astronomy games,
astronomy educational games,
astronomy learning games,
astronomy school games,
astronomy science games,
astronomy knowledge games,
astronomy lesson games,
astronomy class games,
astronomy exercise games,
astronomy practice games,
astronomy small games,
astronomy online apps,
astronomy online worksheets,
astronomy online activities,
interactive astronomy classes,
interactive astronomy lessons,
interactive online astronomy,
interactive educational games for astronomy,
minute to win it games for astronomy,
astronomy classroom games,
astronomy knowledge boards,
astronomy picture tests,
astronomy photo puzzles,
astronomy board games,
astronomy maze games,
solar system games,
gas giant games,
astronomy games for kids,
astronomy games for preschoolers,
astronomy games for students,
astronomy games for adults,
and more than 40 online games, related to different astronomical subjects, that may be used for fun, interactive education and examination.
- Here is the blog with the Wonderful Collection of Astronomy Games.