The Inca Empire was the largest empire in pre-Columbian America, and possibly the largest empire in the world in the early 16th century. Its political and administrative structure "was the most sophisticated found among native peoples" in the Americas. Its last stronghold was conquered by the Spanish in 1572. The Incas valued gold, and their craft and culture is rich in gold. Unfortunately, the fate of most of the Inca-made gold is found in the melting machines of the Spanish conquistadors. But some of these golden objects have remained and are included in this fun game with references both historically and fictitious.
1. Spanish Ship Wreckage + sunken ship / ships were carring the melted inca gold to Europe
2. Machu Picchu + ruined building / estate for the Inca emperor Pachacuti
3. Vilcabamba (Espiritu Pampa- sewerozapad ot kusko) + jungle bridge / the last refuge of the Inca Empire
4. Sacsayhuaman + mystic stones / Inca complex known for its stone walls
5. Maras Moray + round terrace / Inca site known for its round terraces
6. Coricancha + catacombs / The most important temple in the Inca Empire
7. El Dorado + treasure city / a legend for a site in the heart of s. america.
8. Chan Chan + sand ruins / Chan Chan is located in the mouth of the Moche Valley.
9. Caral or Cusco +
10. Sacred Valley of the Incas + cave
1. Spanish Ship Wreck + sunken ship = diving suit > 1
2. Machu Picchu + hidden house = totem > 6
3. Vilcabamba + jungle bridge = machete > 7
4. Sacsayhuaman + mystic stones = dust brush > 9
5. Maras Moray + round terrace = ladder > 8
6. Coricancha + catacombs = torch > 3
7. El Dorado + treasure city = crystal skull > 4
8. Chan Chan + sand ruins = pickaxe > 10
9. Caral + storehouse = rope > 2
10. Sacred Valley of the Incas + cave = rusty key > 5
1. Diving suit > 1 < 0
2. Pickaxe > 8 < 5
3. Rope > 6 < 1
4. Ladder > 5 < 2
5. Rusty key > 9 < 6
6. Machete > 3 < 4
7. Dust brush > 4 < 9
8. Crystal skull > 7 < 10
9. Totem > 2 < 3
10. Torch >10 < 8
1. Inca Gold Vase
2. Inca Gold Jaguar
3. Inca Gold Face
4. Inca Gold Sun
5. Inca Gold Figurine
6. Inca Gold Tumi
7. Inca Gold Ornament
8. Inca Owl Bead
9. Venus of Frias
10. Inca Gold Vessel
Here are the adventure texts:
1. You arrive at an old shipwreck location. The Spanish ships had to carry the looted Inca gold to Europe, and have been victims to pirates and storms.
- You found the ship, but you will need a "diving suit" to explore further.
- Now search the sunken ship for the hidden treasure.
2. You arrive at an old city. Most archaeologists believe that Machu Picchu was constructed as an estate for the Inca emperor Pachacuti (1438–1472).
- You found a strange place, where a totem mask may fit.
- A hidden passage have been opened. Now search the place for hidden treasure.
3. You arrive at the location of an abandoned Inca settlement. Vilcabamba was the last refuge of the Inca Empire until it fell to the Spaniards in 1572.
- To continue to explore further, you will need a machete to cut the way in the dense jungle.
- You happen upon a strange waterfall. Now search the place for hidden treasure.
4. You arrive at the location of some mystic stones. Sacsayhuaman is Inca complex known for its stone walls.
- To continue to explore further, you will need a dust brush to read the ancient text.
- You found a hidden back wall. Now search the place for hidden treasure.
5. You arrive at Maras Moray, unusual Inca ruins, mostly consisting of several terraced circular depressions. Probably used to study the effects of different climatic conditions on crops.
- To continue to explore further, you will need a ladder to climb the highest terrace.
- One of the terraces looks suspicious. Now search the place for hidden treasure.
6. You arrive at Coricancha. It was the most important temple in the Inca Empire. Mostly destroyed after the 16th century war with the Spanish conquistadors.
- There is a dark corridor to the south, but you will need a torch to explore it.
- You found a golden ceremonial room. Now search the place for hidden treasure.
7. You found the location of a legendary golden city. One of the legends is that El Dorado is a city made of gold.
- Before the massive town gate there are 2 crystal skulls. You will need one more to open the gate.
- You found the golden city. Now search the place for hidden treasure.
* In El Dorado location there is no item, because no one found it before You!
8. Chan Chan was the capital of the historical empire of the Chimor from 900 to 1470 when they were defeated and incorporated into the Inca Empire.
- There is a crack on one of the walls, but you will need a pickaxe to widen the passage.
- You found a hidden corridor. Now search the place for hidden treasure.
9. You arrive at the remainings of an ancient town. Caral is the most ancient city of the Americas and a well-studied site of the Norte Chico civilization.
- You find a place with a deep hole, but you will need rope to go down.
- There is a secret chamber. Now search the place for hidden treasure.
10. The Sacred Valley of the Incas is a valley in the Andes of Peru, 20 kilometres (12 mi) at its closest north of the Inca capital of Cusco.
- One of the slopes hold a curious door, but you will need a key to open it.
- Behind the door, there is a dusty room. Now search the place for hidden treasure.